WE ARE LOOKING FOR IT INTERNS
We are looking for serious individuals to work with us as trainees in Web Design, Graphics Design, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing & Search Engine Optimizations. Email us at email@example.com on or before 5th March 2019.
Job Description,Purpose and Scope
• Creating websites that are appealing, original and corporate. This would require both technical web making skills (HTML, Adobe PageMaker, WordPress, Joomla…etc) and a creative eye for original concepts.
• Plan and execute all SEO/SEM for all the clients websites
• Performing Google AdWords and Google Analytics to segment and target clients
• Design, build and maintain social media presence through targeted advertising
• Running social media campaigns that include social media marketing and attracting as many people to like our our client’s pages on social media as possible, creating and handling our tweeter account as well as creating social media hype about our company.
• Creating and maintaining our company blog with clear, well written and thoroughly researched articles on our products and ongoing in our industry.
• Converting our online leads into actual sales through client engagement. This requires a thorough understanding of our industry services, products and technology as well as customer handling soft skills
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on them
• Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Email marketing – list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Knowledge, Experience & Personal attributes required
• Bachelors or Diploma in Marketing, Business, IT or related fields
• Demonstrable experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrate experience in creating and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and or digital advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that will lead to massive online following/sales
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of web analytical tools e.g Google Analytics, Web trends, Net Insight etc
• Knowledge of Ad serving tools e.g DART, Atlas
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills (both information and data)
• Up to date with latest trends and practices in online marketing and measurement.